Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Essay reflecting: Writing skills




This year I could see that my Alchemist essay is better then my Julius Caesar essay, because when I did the Alchemist essay I was more prepared and I had much clearer information. I could improve by using more suitable words and more accurate explanation in my Julius Caesar essay.

My Alchemist essay shows that i had organized information good because it all makes sense and I had time to prepare it. In my Julius Caesar essay I could improve my organization by preparing the essay and use appropriate words. Such as when I said that Brutus was noble but i didnt focus on his nobleness. This shows that I wasn't that organized i could be more organized by focusing n my subject and refer back to the paragraph.


Referring to my personal growth on these essay. I think that i could have improved my essay just by focusing and organizing on the task. I haven't done better in my Julius Caesar essay because I wasn't that focused on the main topic and it wasn't organized.


I had used thinking creatively as an SLR in the Alchemist essay because I tried to use different word instead of repeating them, and I thought of the previous story and I tried to connect them together so that my essay look like it has been organized and thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment